Probate House Buyer Webster Groves
We’re proud to be from the area. The probate process isn’t always easy, sometimes it’s difficult. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a service that provides Webster Groves families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Webster Groves house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Webster Groves property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Webster Groves house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a Webster Groves house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Webster Groves house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Webster Groves house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer satisfies the requirements of your sale, we can move forward with the property. Remember, we don’t require you to do anything to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Webster Groves – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our Probate House Buyers in Webster Groves are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Webster Groves property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Webster Groves are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Webster Groves, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Webster Groves.