Probate House Buyer Rock Hill
We’re a local team, not a major organization. We understand families, and know what the probate process is like. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a service that provides Rock Hill families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Rock Hill house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will have to be authenticated, legal, and proven valid before the process can begin. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. Once authenticated, the probate process can proceed.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Rock Hill property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Rock Hill house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows those with a legal interest in the property to be properly informed.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a Rock Hill house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Rock Hill house in the traditional real-estate market. That is two whole months of waiting and hoping that someone is going to want the property. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Rock Hill house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Rock Hill property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
The most important thing to remember when selling a house during probate is that anyone listed in the Will who has rights to the house also has rights to agree or disagree to the sale, and the price of the sale. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Rock Hill – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our Probate House Buyers in Rock Hill are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Rock Hill property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Rock Hill are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Rock Hill, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Rock Hill.