Probate House Buyer Clayton
We’re a local team, not a major organization. The probate process can be difficult, we appreciate that fact. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a service that provides Clayton families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Clayton house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will have to be authenticated, legal, and proven valid before the process can begin. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – Anyone with a stake in the will has to be alerted to the sale of the Clayton property. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – During probate, the value of the Clayton house has to first be determined before a sale can move forward. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Clayton house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Clayton house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. We don’t require any changes to the house at all. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Clayton property. Once you have the cash in-hand, it’s yours to do with as you will. If there are other people listed in the will who benefit from the sale of the property, the money will most likely have to be divided between you.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Clayton – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our Probate House Buyers in Clayton are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Clayton property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Clayton are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Clayton, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Clayton.