Probate House Buyer Dellwood
We’re a local team, not a major organization. The probate process can be difficult, we appreciate that fact. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
What we offer is a simple solution to make sure that the property is responsibly sold, and that you receive the cash value of the house in a quick and efficient manner. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Dellwood house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Dellwood property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Dellwood house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows those with a legal interest in the property to be properly informed.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. Often, during the probate process, the best way to sell a Dellwood house quickly and to get the cash value of the house is to sell it to an All-Cash Buyer. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Dellwood house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Dellwood house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer satisfies the requirements of your sale, we can move forward with the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Dellwood property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
The most important thing to remember when selling a house during probate is that anyone listed in the Will who has rights to the house also has rights to agree or disagree to the sale, and the price of the sale. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Dellwood – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our Probate House Buyers in Dellwood are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Dellwood property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Dellwood are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Dellwood, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Dellwood.