Probate House Buyer Mehlville
We’re a local team, not a major organization. We understand families, and know what the probate process is like. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Mehlville property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Mehlville house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – Anyone with a stake in the will has to be alerted to the sale of the Mehlville property. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – During probate, the value of the Mehlville house has to first be determined before a sale can move forward. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. Often, during the probate process, the best way to sell a Mehlville house quickly and to get the cash value of the house is to sell it to an All-Cash Buyer. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Mehlville house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Mehlville house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. With the sale finalized, you can now use the all-cash offer to finalize and satisfy all requirements of the will.
The most important thing to remember when selling a house during probate is that anyone listed in the Will who has rights to the house also has rights to agree or disagree to the sale, and the price of the sale. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Mehlville – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our probate house buyers in Mehlville can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Mehlville are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Mehlville, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Mehlville.