Probate House Buyer Glendale
We’re from the Glendale area, and we’re proud to offer our services to the community. We understand families, and know what the probate process is like. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Glendale property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Glendale house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the Glendale house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Glendale house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a Glendale house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Glendale house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Glendale house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, we can move forward with the sale and close. Remember, we don’t require you to do anything to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once you have the cash in-hand, it’s yours to do with as you will. If there are other people listed in the will who benefit from the sale of the property, the money will most likely have to be divided between you.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Glendale – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our probate house buyers in Glendale can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Glendale are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Glendale, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Glendale.