Probate House Buyer St. Ann
We’re a local team, not a major organization. We understand families, and know what the probate process is like. We understand that going through the probate process can be hard because there are going to be emotional attachments to the property, and lots of opinions on what should be sold, how much it should be sold for, and who gets to keep what.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the St. Ann property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a St. Ann house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the St. Ann house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a St. Ann house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows those with a legal interest in the property to be properly informed.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a St. Ann house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a St. Ann house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a St. Ann house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer satisfies the requirements of your sale, we can move forward with the property. We don’t require any changes to the house at all. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once you have the cash in-hand, it’s yours to do with as you will. If there are other people listed in the will who benefit from the sale of the property, the money will most likely have to be divided between you.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer St. Ann – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our Probate House Buyers in St. Ann are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your St. Ann property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in St. Ann are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in St. Ann, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in St. Ann.