Selling an Inherited House in St. Ann, MO
Selling an inherited house in St. Ann, MO. Coming into the possession of an inherited house in St. Ann, MO can be a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or monetary. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family expecting different things in the will. Trying to understand what to do with an inherited house in St. Ann, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can frustrate anyone.
One option you may want to think about is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in purchasing houses in any condition, with only cash offers, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We are discreet, and we appreciate that this is a sensitive time for you and your St. Ann, MO family. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s property, and help turn the property into a cash legacy for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to discover more about what Evervest can do for you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in St. Ann, MO
Before we dive into the advantages of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the issues that may arise when trying to sell the home. A few of the most complicated parts of coming into possession of an inherited St. Ann, MO house are:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your inherited property, it can be hard to know who to believe in locally in St. Ann, MO. Do you know reliable handymen close by? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your family member couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. Your family member may have also left possessions that you’ll need to decide what to do with.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including notifying the courts and banks.
Our St. Ann, MO communities have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell properties for more than three decades. We’re not a large company; we like to know that the work we put in goes back into the same communities where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the legal process. If there’s any “stuff” left on the property that no one wants to claim, just leave it where it is and we’ll take care of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in St. Ann, MO
Given the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s easy to see why many people choose to sell to a cash home buyer in St. Ann, MO instead. There are several advantages to this approach:
- Fast and stress-free home sale — As-is home buyers offer a smooth home selling process that can be completed in just a few weeks. You won’t have to worry about listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or negotiating with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop before we come look at the house. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even after that, you’re still likely at least 45 days from closing. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- You won’t have to spend money on costly repairs — Repairing or renovating a home can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any money you would get from selling your inherited house. Since cash home companies specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before we buy it. After purchasing the home, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — The average realty fee is 6% of what the house sells for. At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After fix up the property, we earn a modest profit when we sell the house back to someone else in St. Ann, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually make the purchase, and other home investors may not be sincere. All-cash purchases are much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re serious. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Finding the Best St. Ann, MO Cash Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people see red flags when they see “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many respected cash home buying companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as possible while still seeing the property as profitable for themselves. If the idea of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in St. Ann, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Check out numerous different companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. Look testimonials from past clients to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large corporations that don’t understand the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be more likely to give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the St. Ann, MO community because of our honesty and understanding. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in St. Ann, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in St. Ann, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can turn your inherited St. Ann, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Contact us — Call us or contact us online to let us know about your property and your needs. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have our buyer come and look at the house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our inspection, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to unload the inherited house in a week or two, or need some time before your family is ready to move on.
Other services we offer in St. Ann, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited St. Ann, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buying company in St. Ann, MO can be a a great solution for grieving families. By working with a trustworthy buyer, you can eliminate the problems and cost of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your St. Ann, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.