Selling an Inherited House in Velda Village, MO
Selling an inherited house in Velda Village, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Velda Village, MO can be a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Velda Village, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can frustrate anyone.
One solution you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of buying houses no matter what shape they’re in, for all cash, and can offer you a stress-free home selling experience that’s fair for everyone. We are empathetic, and we recognize that this is a sensitive time for you and your Velda Village, MO family. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your family member’s house, and help turn the property into a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to find out more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Velda Village, MO
Before we dive into the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buying company, it’s worth discussing some of the problems that may arise when trying to sell the home. A few of the most challenging parts of dealing with an inherited Velda Village, MO house include:
- Managing the property at a distance — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your family member’s home, you might not know who to trust in the Velda Village area. Do you know trustworthy handymen in the area? If you’re thinking about renting the house out, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your family member couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for some time, it will take a lot of time, money, and effort to get it sale ready. Your loved one may have also left possessions that you’ll have to decide what to do with.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including dealing with the courts and banks.
Our Velda Village, MO communities have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell house for over 30 years. We’re not a national company; we’re proud that what we do goes back into the same neighborhoods we were raised in. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can help guide you through the legal process. If there’s any “stuff” left over that no one in your family wants, just leave it where it is and we’ll take care of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Velda Village, MO
Given the complications that appear when selling an inherited house, it makes sense that a lot of residents choose to sell to a cash home buyer in Velda Village, MO instead. There are several advantages to this approach:
- Quick and stress-free home selling experience — As-is home buyers offer an efficient home selling process that can be completed in a matter of weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, staging it for prospective buyers, or working out a deal with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll have to interact with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop before we come to do our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even after that, you’re still likely at least a month and a half from closing. We’ll make an offer right after our inspection, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- You won’t have to pay for expensive repairs — Fixing up a property to get it ready for staging can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any cash legacy you and your family were hoping for after inheriting the house. Since as-is home companies specialize in purchasing homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making expensive repairs or renovations before we buy it. After we buy the property, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we sell the house back to someone else in Velda Village, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer will have to have their finances approved by the bank, and other home investors may require you to meet specific loan program requirements. Working with a cash home buyer is much more streamlined. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will be completed without any hiccups. With us, you also won’t won’t have to worry about the buyer changing their mind because of inspection contingencies.
Finding the Right Velda Village, MO As-Is Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally skeptical when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many respected as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first step is finding the right company in Velda Village, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. See what previous clients said about their experience to see if they’re honest.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large franchises without a good grasp on the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Velda Village, MO community because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Velda Village, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Velda Village, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Velda Village, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the property on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next thing to do is to have us come and look at the house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll start the closing process. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house in a week or two, or need some time before your family is ready to sell.
Other services we offer in Velda Village, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Velda Village, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buyer in Velda Village, MO can be a a great solution for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the hassle and expense of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Velda Village, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property online.