Selling an Inherited House in O’Fallon, MO
Selling an inherited house in O’Fallon, MO. Inheriting a house in O’Fallon, MO can be a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can you and your family can take advantage of. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family expecting different things in the will. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in O’Fallon, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can frustrate anyone.
One solution you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in buying houses no matter what shape they’re in, for all cash, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we appreciate that this is a sensitive time for you and your O’Fallon, MO family. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and ensure the property becomes a cash legacy for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited home online to discover more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in O’Fallon, MO
Before we dive into the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth mentioning some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. A few of the hardest parts of taking on an inherited O’Fallon, MO house are:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you can’t live in the same geographical area as your loved one, it can be hard to know who to believe in in the O’Fallon area. Do you know dependable contractors in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may be outdated — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. Your loved one may have also left possessions that you’ll have to decide what to do with.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including notifying the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
Our O’Fallon, MO neighbors have relied on us to buy, manage, and sell properties for more than 30 years. We’re not a franchise business; we like to know that the work we put in goes back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if needed, we can offer insight into the legal process. If there’s any “stuff” left on the property that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in O’Fallon, MO
Understanding the complications that come up when selling an inherited house, it makes sense that a lot of people choose to sell to an as-is home buyer in O’Fallon, MO rather than through a real estate agent. There are many reasons why:
- Fast and hassle-free home selling experience — Cash home buying companies offer a streamlined sales process that can be completed in a matter of weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, getting it ready for showings, or negotiating with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop before we come to do our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for six months, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer directly after our inspection, and if you agree, we can close in just a week or two.
- You won’t have to spend money on costly repairs — Repairing or renovating a home can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will greatly reduce any money you would get from selling your inherited house. Since cash home companies specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After we buy the house, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- You won’t have to pay a realtor — The average realty fee is 6% of what the house sells for. At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After repairing the house, we earn a modest profit when we put the house back on the O’Fallon, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer will have to have their finances approved by a lender, and other home investors may require you to meet specific loan program requirements. Working with an as-is home buying company is much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re genuine. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Finding the Best O’Fallon, MO As-Is Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally unsure when they read “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as they can while still seeing the property as an investment for themselves. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first step is finding a trustworthy one in O’Fallon, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Check out several different companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. See what previous clients said about their experience to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have sold their homes to cash buyers if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be national corporations without a good understanding of the local housing market or communities. A local as-is home buying company will be more likely to offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the O’Fallon, MO community because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in O’Fallon, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in O’Fallon, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited O’Fallon, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — Call us or contact us online to let us know about your property and your needs. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free estimate in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next thing to do is to have us come and look at the house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need a few months to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Other properties we buy in O’Fallon, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited O’Fallon, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in O’Fallon, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for grieving families. By working with an honest buyer, you can avoid the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your O’Fallon, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property online.