Selling an Inherited House in Maryland Heights, MO
Selling an inherited house in Maryland Heights, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Maryland Heights, MO is a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Maryland Heights, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can frustrate anyone.
One solution you may want to think about is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in purchasing homes no matter what condition they’re in, for all cash, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we appreciate the unique needs of Maryland Heights, MO families who are going through the difficult process of navigating what to do with an inherited house. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the house into a cash legacy your loved one left behind for you. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited house online to discover more about how Evervest can help you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Maryland Heights, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buying company, it’s worth mentioning some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. A few of the most challenging aspects of taking on an inherited Maryland Heights, MO house are:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your inherited property, it can be hard to know who to believe in in the Maryland Heights area. Do you know trustworthy handymen close by? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your family member wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it will take a lot of time, money, and effort to get it to turnkey condition. Your loved one may have also left possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what can be thrown out.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal hassles, including dealing with the courts and banks.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Maryland Heights, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell homes for more than three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we enjoy knowing that the work we put in goes back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “clutter” left over that no one wants to claim, you can leave it in the home and we’ll dispose of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Maryland Heights, MO
Given the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s easy to see why a lot of residents choose to sell to a cash home buying company in Maryland Heights, MO rather than on the traditional market. There are many reasons why:
- Fast and stress-free home sale — As-is home buying companies offer a smooth sales process that can be over in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, staging it for showings, or going back and forth on a price with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor before we come to do our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for have a year or more, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we can close in just a week or two.
- No need for expensive renovations — Fixing up a property to get it ready for sale can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any money you would receive from selling your inherited house. Since cash home buyers want to buy homes in any condition, you won’t be on the hook for any repairs yourself. After we buy the property, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- No realty fees — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After repairing the house, we earn a modest profit when we put the house back on the Maryland Heights, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may not be sincere. All-cash purchases are much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re sincere. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal written in the contract.
Choosing the Right Maryland Heights, MO Cash Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people see red flags when they see “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many trustworthy as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the prospect of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in Maryland Heights, MO. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. See what previous clients have to say to see if they’re reputable.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have sold their homes to cash buyers if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large franchises that don’t understand the local housing market or communities. A local as-is home buying company will be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Maryland Heights, MO neighborhoods because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Maryland Heights, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Maryland Heights, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can turn your inherited Maryland Heights, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — Call us or contact us online to let us know about your property and your needs. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in as little as an hour.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have our buyer visit your inherited house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the inherited house in a week or two, or need a few months to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Other properties we buy in Maryland Heights, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Maryland Heights, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buyer in Maryland Heights, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for grieving families. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the hassle and expense of trying to find a traditional buyer and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Maryland Heights, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property online.