How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs Clever, MO
How to sell a house that needs major repairs in Clever, MO. Do you have a house in Clever that you’re worried is impossible to sell? Does it have mold or hail damage, or have uneven floors? Evervest Home Buyers specializes in flipping homes that have serious damage in the Clever, MO area. In our three decades buying and selling houses, we’ve helped over 700 individuals and families get rid of properties that had too much damage for them to fix themselves. If you want to unload house that needs major repairs, call Evervest Home Buyers today at (417) 815-3889 or contact us online.
What it Means to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs in Clever, MO
When someone is interested in buying a house, they usually want a place where they can move in and immediately feel like they have a comfortable home for their Clever, MO family. While some may be OK with repainting the walls, almost nobody on the traditional market will want to buy a house that’s in horrible shape. They’re already spending a hefty sum of money when closing and have a mortgage to pay for monthly. The thought of added costs of paying contractors, or the months it would take to do the repairs themselves, is unappealing.
Major repairs needed that we have experience with in Clever, MO include:
- Condemned properties
- Fire or water damage
- Lead or asbestos
- Plumbing issues
- Wind or hail damage
- A foundation that’s starting to crack
- Termite damage
- Holes in the roof or floor
Other problems that can make a property “unsellable” to most prospective home buyers include unpleasant odors, limited natural light, poor design like low ceilings, a house that wasn’t staged right for showing, or even homes that are outmoded that have unappealing decor like old appliances.
What Causes the Need for Major Repairs in Clever, MO?
Properties, like cars, need to be maintained and need to have slight damage taken care of whenever it appears. When that doesn’t happen, maybe in the event that a home was vacant for months or years or the house was inherited from a loved one who couldn’t properly take care of it. Minor damage can become serious problems.
If you were renting the home, maybe you had irresponsible tenants who did not treat the propert well. As we’ve seen recently with the historic floods in the St. Louis area, natural events can cause serious damage in no time.
Options for Selling a House That Needs Major Repairs in Clever, MO
If your Clever, MO home needs major repairs, you typically have three choices:
- Handle the repairs yourself — While many people in Clever, MO can learn how to fix a cabinet door, major repairs such as fire damage can often only be repaired safely and successfully by professionals. Even if you’re confident in your abilities, you would spend much of the potential profit from selling the house on materials, which is even harder to stomach in today’s economy as the price of many commodities such as lumber is still not down to pre-COVID levels.
- Hire someone to deal with the damage — You can hire professionals to repair the damage for you, but, like doing it yourself, that will take away from how much money you’ll get from the sale. replacing an entire roof can cost anywhere from $5,500 to $11,000, while a complete kitchen remodel can cost up to $33,000. Even when improvements are professionally done, the cost vs. value of most remodeling jobs does not yield a full return on investment.
- Sell your house “as-is” — As-is house buyers do not necessarily look to buy turnkey properties. They usually buy houses that need a fair amount of repairs, so they can make a profit when they resell it. While the sale itself won’t be as high as if the house was fully repaired, you’ll save tens of thousands of dollars, months of construction crews and labor, and the stress of trying to find a traditional house buyer.
With the first two options, you’ll also have to pay for hiring other people to carry out an inspection, give a real estate agent their percentage of the sale, and wait months or even years before the house is ready to be listed and you find someone to buy it.
Why Choose Evervest Home Buyers to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs in Clever, MO
Our Clever, MO cash home buyers are direct and discreet. Regardless of what repairs your property needs or what neighborhood it’s in, we can take it off your hands. Our team includes a licensed Real Estate Broker and has been in the construction business for more than three decades. We see ourselves as more than mere house flippers. We invest in homes and in our Clever, MO neighborhoods.
Our home buying process in Clever, MO is pain-free:
We carry out our own inspections and the only person you’ll be dealing with is the one buying your property. When we do our inspection, you don’t even have to vacuum the carpet before we arrive, and we’ll even take any possessions that you don’t want.
We can close on your home in as little as a month. We are always honest about the value of your home and give fair, all-cash offers. Our goal is to offer you the most amount of money possible for your Clever, MO property while still seeing it as an investment for ourselves. In our 30 years of experience, we have never written a contract that we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Click on the links below to see the other services we offer on Clever, MO:
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Cash Home Buying Company
- House Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
Selling a Property That Needs Major Repairs in Clever, MO | Evervest Home Buyers
When you want to sell a house that needs major repairs, it’s important to find someone who will pay you the full value of your Clever property. We have a perfect rating with the Better Business Bureau®, and you can take a look at our client testimonials to see what our previous Clever, MO clients think about us. Call us today at (417) 815-3889 or contact us online so you never have to worry about selling a house with major repairs again.