How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs Pacific, MO
How to sell a house that needs major repairs in Pacific, MO. Do you have a house in Pacific that you’re worried is impossible to sell? Does it have asbestos or fire damage, or have a cracked foundation? Evervest Home Buyers specializes in repairing homes that have serious damage in the Pacific, MO area. To date, we’ve helped over 700 people move on from houses that had too much damage for them to fix themselves. If you have an unwanted house that needs major repairs, get in touch with Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.
What it Means to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs in Pacific, MO
When someone is interested in buying a house, they usually are looking for a place where they can move in and immediately feel like they have a welcoming home for their Pacific, MO family. While some might be open to making light cosmetic repairs themselves, or even like the idea of putting their own spin on a home, a traditional home buyer will usually not want to buy a house with serious damage. They just dedicated a considerable amount of money on the down payment and have monthly mortgage payments to think about. They’re unlikely to want to spend the time and money to make major repairs.
Common major repairs needed in Pacific, MO include:
- Condemned properties
- Fire or water damage
- Lead or asbestos
- Plumbing issues
- Wind or hail damage
- A foundation that’s starting to crack
- Termite damage
- Holes in the roof or floor
Other problems that can make a property almost impossible to sell to a traditional buyer include disagreeable smells, little natural light, bad architecture like a poor floor plan, a house that’s cluttered, or even homes that are outmoded that have unappealing furnishing like old appliances.
What Causes the Need for Major Repairs in Pacific, MO?
Houses, like musical instruments, need to be maintained and need to have slight damage repaired whenever it emerges. When that doesn’t happen, maybe in the event that a property was vacant for years or the house was inherited from a loved one who couldn’t properly take care of it. Those minor nicks and scratches can become become exacerbated and cause serious damage.
If you were renting the home, maybe it was rented difficult tenants who did not treat the propert well. In situations like what happened recently with the historic floods in the St. Louis area, natural disasters can cause catastrophic damage with little to no notice.
How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs in Pacific, MO
If your Pacific, MO home needs major repairs, you typically have three choices:
- Handle the repairs yourself — While many Pacific, MO homeowners can learn how to install a new carpet, major repairs such as fire damage can often only be repaired safely and successfully by professionals. Even if you have extensive construction experience yourself, much of what you might make by selling the house fully repaired would be lost in materials, which is even harder to stomach in today’s economy as the price of many commodities such as wood is still not down to pre-COVID levels.
- Hire contractors to deal with the damage — You can hire experts to repair the damage for you, but again that will eat into any profit you’d make by selling on the traditional market. replacing an entire roof can cost up to $11,000, while a full kitchen remodel can cost $20,000 to $50,000. Even when improvements are professionally done, you do not get a full return on investment with most repairs.
- Sell your house “as-is” — As-is house buyers are not usually interested in turnkey properties. They typically look for homes that need a fair amount of repairs, so they can make a profit when they resell it. While the sale itself won’t be as high as if the house was fully repaired, you’ll save untold amounts of money, months of construction crews and labor, and the stress of trying to find a traditional house buyer.
With the first two options, you’ll also have to pay for hiring other people to carry out an inspection, give a real estate agent their percentage of the sale, and wait months or even years to repair everything and find a buyer.
Why Choose Evervest Home Buyers to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs in Pacific, MO
Our Pacific, MO cash home buyers are honest and open minded. Whatever what damage your home has sustained or where it’s located, we can take it off your hands. Our team includes a licensed Real Estate Broker and has been in the construction business for more than 30 years. We see ourselves as more than just house flippers. We invest in homes and in our Pacific, MO communities.
Our home buying process in Pacific, MO is easy:
We carry out an inspection ourselves and do not use an outside realtor. For our inspections, we don’t even ask that you vacuum the carpet before we arrive, and we’ll even take any possessions that you don’t want.
We can complete the purchase your property as quickly as a month. We are always honest about how much your home is worth and give fair, all-cash offers. Our objective is to give you as much as we can for your Pacific, MO property while still having it make financial sense for us. In our 30 years of experience, we have never written a contract that we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal agreed to.
Click on the links below to see the other services we offer on Pacific, MO:
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Pacific, MO As-Is House Buyers | Evervest Home Buyers
When you want to sell a house that needs major repairs, it’s important to find someone who will pay you the full value of your Pacific property. We are proud to have a perfect rating with the Better Business Bureau®, and you can read our client testimonials to see how we’ve helped other Pacific, MO residents get rid of properties that needed serious repairs. Get in touch with us today at (314) 730-0366 or reach out through our website so you never have to worry about selling a house with major repairs again.