How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs Rogersville, MO
How to sell a house that needs major repairs in Rogersville, MO. Are in possession a property in Rogersville that you’re worried is impossible to sell? Does it have termite or flooding damage, or have an outdated floor plan or decor? Evervest Home Buyers specializes in repairing houses that need major repairs in the Rogersville, MO area. In our 30 years buying and selling houses, we’ve helped over 700 homeowners get rid of homes that had too much damage for them to fix themselves. If you need to sell house that needs major repairs, get in touch with Evervest Home Buyers today at (417) 815-3889 or reach out through our website.
What it Means to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs in Rogersville, MO
Most people in the market to buy a house want a place where they can move in and immediately feel like they have a pleasant home for their Rogersville, MO family. While some might be open to making light cosmetic repairs themselves, or even like the idea of putting their own spin on a home, almost nobody on the traditional market will want to buy a house with serious damage. They just dedicated a considerable amount of money when closing and have a mortgage to pay for monthly. The thought of added costs of hiring somebody, or the months it would take to handle the repairs themselves, is unappealing.
Common serious damage in Rogersville, MO include:
- Condemned properties
- Fire or water damage
- Lead or asbestos
- Plumbing issues
- Wind or hail damage
- A foundation that’s starting to crack
- Termite damage
- Holes in the roof or floor
Other problems that can make a property “unsellable” to most prospective home buyers include bad odors, restricted natural light, poor construction like a poor floor plan, a house that’s unstaged, or even outdated properties that have unappealing decor like old appliances.
What Causes the Need for Major Repairs in Rogersville, MO?
Homes, like musical instruments, can suffer from wear and tear and need to have minor damage repaired whenever it appears. When that doesn’t happen, such as if the house was vacant for years or you inherited the home from a family member who wasn’t physically able to stick with the upkeep. Those minor nicks and scratches can become serious issues.
If you were renting the home, maybe you had irresponsible tenants who did not treat the propert well. As we’ve seen recently with flooding in Greater St. Louis, natural events can cause catastrophic damage in no time.
Options for Selling a House That Needs Major Repairs in Rogersville, MO
If you want to sell a house in Rogersville, MO that needs major repairs, you can take one of three choices:
- Make the repairs yourself — While many people in Rogersville, MO can teach themselves how to change a carpet, major repairs such as mold damage can often only be repaired safely and successfully by professionals. Even if you consider yourself an expert handy-man or woman, you would spend much of the potential profit from selling the house on materials, which is even harder to stomach in today’s economy as the price of many construction essentials such as lumber is still going up and down.
- Hire someone to make the repairs — You can enlist the services of experts to repair the damage for you, but again that will take away from how much money you’ll get from the sale. A roof replacement can cost up to $11,000, while redoing an entire kitchen can cost up to $33,000. Even when enlisting the services of general contractors, you do not get a full return on investment with most repairs.
- Sell your house “as-is” — As-is house buyers do not typically look for turnkey properties. They typically look for homes that need a fair amount of repairs, and drive their business of the slight profit they get when they resell it. While the sale itself won’t be as high as if the house was fully repaired, you’ll save untold amounts of money, hundreds of labor hours, and the stress of the conventional market.
With the first two options, you’ll also have to pay for third-party inspectors and appraisers, give a realtor 6% of whatever you end up selling the house for, and endure months or even years before the house is ready to be listed and you find someone to buy it.
Why Choose Evervest Home Buyers to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs in Rogersville, MO
Our Rogersville, MO cash home buyers are direct and discreet. Regardless of the condition your home is in or where it’s located, we are interested in purchasing it. Our team is made up of a licensed Real Estate Broker and has more than 30 years of construction experience. We see ourselves as more than mere house flippers. We invest in homes and in our Rogersville, MO communities.
We make the home buying process as quick as we can with four easy steps:
We conduct our own inspections and you will only directly talk to the person buying your house. For our inspections, you don’t even have to vacuum the carpet before we come over, and we’ll even take any possessions that you don’t want.
We can close on your property in as little as a month. We are always honest about the value of your home and give fair, all-cash offers. Our objective is to give you as much as possible for your Rogersville, MO property while still being able to have a profit margin ourselves in the future. In our 30 years of experience, we have never backed out of contract because we didn’t fulfill its terms.
Check out the links below to see the other services we offer on Rogersville, MO:
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Cash Home Buying Company
- House Buyers
Selling a Property That Needs Major Repairs in Rogersville, MO | Evervest Home Buyers
When you want to sell a house that needs major repairs, it’s important to find someone who won’t try to lowball you. We have a Five-Star rating with the Better Business Bureau®, and you can read our client testimonials to see what our previous Rogersville, MO clients think about us. Call us today at (417) 815-3889 or reach out through our website to sell your house that needs major repairs.